Retire in Mauritius – The Best Retirement Plan
It is so often that we are overwhelmed at starting a new process. When looking to move to Mauritius, many people have hundreds of questions running through their mind! If you would like to move to Mauritius and you are feeling this way, the best thing to do is seek expert advice and support on the topic of relocation.
We would like to share some expert advice and information complied by our experts at Bolt Home Mauritius and Bolt Talent Solutions. Rinie Boshoff is the sales consultant at 2Futures. Our team at Bolt Home Mauritius talks to Rinie about how they can help.
Introducing the experts in Mauritius:
- Ancerine Harmse – Relationship Manager at Bolt Home Mauritius and Bolt Talent Solutions
- Elizabeth Keeve – Managing Partner at Bolt Home Mauritius and Bolt Talent Solutions
- Rinie Boshoff – Sales Consultant at 2Futures
- At Bolt Home Mauritius we assist people with their application for the retirement permit.
- You must be 50 years of age or older to qualify and be able to prove income of USD 1,500 per month or USD 18,000 per year.
- You also need an unabridged birth certificate and a valid passport.
- Some certifications are required and there are declarations that must be signed but we hold your hand throughout the process to ensure the retirement plan goes seamlessly.
- You’re able to do this remotely, so you don’t have to start the application process in Mauritius.
Is there a good sense of community when you retire in Mauritius
A PDS is a government-approved development that foreigners can buy into.
The Support System for Retirees in Mauritius Developments – Retire in Mauritius
“Is there a good support system for retirees living in these developments?”
Elizabeth notes that buying into a PDS was the best decision they could have made, especially during the lockdown. They had so much support. Retirees in Mauritius enjoy a great quality of life, and are very active. They do everything from SUPing to yoga and hiking as well as hobbies such as painting and pottery. They might even be available to help working moms look after their kids on the island of Mauritius. There are many WhatsApp groups for women as well – tea groups, lunch groups, etc. We can really help make people’s integration into Mauritius easy.
What properties can retirees buy?
“2Futures has properties at 2Beach Residences, priced from USD 200,000 for one- to three-bedroom homes. And at Ki Resort, two- or three-bedroom homes are priced from USD 269,000. Retirees wanting to move to Mauritius don’t have to spend USD 375,000 to get permanent residency. They can buy property for less than that under the retirement visa”. The Best Retirement Plan Mauritius – 2Futures.
Watch the video below to find out more about what our experts have to say on the topic of Retiring in Mauritius!
If you are interested in setting up a call with the experts, please fill in the submissions form!
If you would like to fill in a Digital Needs Analysis and fast-track the process, as well as give us a better understanding of your relocation needs – please click on “DIGITAL NEEDS ANALYSIS” or reach out directly to Ancerine Harmse to set up a consultation!